Lydia from Where the Wild Things Were has a post that she does semi regularly about the things that perplex her. I am flogging the idea (again) for this post because since Mr 5 started school I have found myself answering a hell of a lot more questions and I want to ask my own dammit!
- Why are super short shorts still a thing? Unlike Raychael I am totally willing to rage war on the short shorts.
- Why is there always one super noisy (also a little feral) family in the waiting room? Also, why do they feel the need to bring 3 generations of relatives for one Dr appointment? Have they not heard of phone calls? Or cafes?
- What could possibly be going through someone’s head when they set out to purposely hurt someone? Do they lose sleep over the impact they have?
- What pushes a government to believe that attacking the lower class, the more vulnerable and those who can’t fight back is the right thing to do?
- I said this in the last question post but I saw Simon Baker in an early episode of Home and Away and how is it that the man hardly looks like he has aged? He doesn’t look like he’s had work done either.
- Why did I wait so long to track down more Australian crime authors? Seriously, there is so much talent right here, I may never have to read another book by an international author.
- Why do people think that information they find on the internet is better than what a medical professional has to say? I mean, sure I understand questioning if you don’t feel you are getting the answers you feel you need, but get a second opinion, don’t rely on Dr Google.
- What goes through a persons head when they yell shit out from their car? Or maybe that is the issue, there isn’t much going through their head?
- Why do I become friends with the toilet when I drink a milkshake and yet I am fine when I drink chocolate milk? Is the chocolate milk not real milk?
What things have you scratching your head?
Have you read any great Aussie authors recently?
Linking up with Jess for IBOT!