The lovely Ms Mystery Case has started a big old blog love in with the Worth Casing Awards. I was tagged this morning by Zita from It’s Time. The idea is simple..answer the Five in Five Questions and then tag another 5 bloggers. Don’t forget to link up too because there is an awesome prize up for grabs!
- How long have you been blogging and why did you start? I started blogging in April 2011. I first started blogging as a way to try to make sense of parenting with a mental illness. I also used it as a bit of a place to vent my spleen. It has now evolved into a place that is about a little bit of everything.
- If your wardrobe could talk what would it say about you and tell us about your favourite or most worn item. If my wardrobe could talk it would tell me that it was time for a cull! I have so many clothes that I don’t wear because they don’t fit, but I keep telling myself that I WILL fit back into them. At the moment my favourite and most worn item is a pair of jeans from City Chic. They are so comfy, I seriously didn’t think it was possible for jeans to be so comfy. They even have an adjustable waist.
- What’s your idea of the perfect date night? Paul and I regularly go to a restaurant that is the perfect date night place, without having the hassle of trying to find a babysitter! It has a massive playground that Mr 5 loves and it has a video screen inside the dining area so we can check on him from our table. He spends most of the time we are out for dinner in the playground and Paul and I get to spend dinner alone, making it feel like we are out on a date.
- What’s on your worth casing list? It’s not a specific item but on my worth casing list are plus sized clothes for people under 30 that don’t cost and arm and a leg. I was looking for a nice shirt the other day that I could wear out for dinner, but everything seemed to suit an older demographic. I want something that isn’t going to make me feel frumpy..and at the same time that I’m not too scared to wear anywhere because it cost me so much!
- If you had a theme song, what would it be and why? Please Don’t Leave Me by Pink. It kind of feels like the ultimate Borderline anthem because it talks a lot about pushing someone away but not wanting them to leave.
Now for my worth casing nominations!
- Toni from Finding Myself Young
- Jess from Essentially Jess
- Vanessa C from Nessville
- Vanessa B from Babbling Bandit
- Lydia from Where the Wild Things Were
Linking up with Kirsty for I must confess!