It’s 9:50pm on a Monday night, my laptop has 57 minutes worth of power left and the cursor is mocking me…just blinking away on the computer screen. I seem to have bloggers block, I thought I had all of this stuff down pat. Now the ideas seem to have dried up. So I am going to borrow an idea from Lydia of Where the Wild Things Were. Occasionally she writes a post about things that have been on her mind called ‘Riddle me this..’.
Here are the things that have been bugging me lately:
- Why do the people who are in charge of organising the television show line-ups put all of the good shows on one night? Surely if they put their new show on a night when nothing else is on then they’ll get better ratings!
- Why is it that Mr 5 will happily eat spag bog but if I dare to change the pasta he won’t touch it!?
- Why does the dye I do myself at home last longer than the hairdresser stuff?
- Why is it that I have trouble falling asleep at home and yet I was dead tired by 9pm all last week while I was at my mum’s house?
- Why hasn’t someone invented the ability to teleport yet? Seriously, I have an almost 8 hour bus ride to get home on Wednesday and I would really appreciate being able to give that miss.
- Why does absence make the heart grow fonder?
- I’m currently watching an early episode of The Mentalist..how is it that Jane and Lisbon look like they haven’t aged at all, despite the show now being in its 6th season? Hell..none of the actors look like they’ve aged..I want to know what serum they’re all taking.
- Why does the last 10% of battery always drain the fastest?
- Why does Facebook always glitch at the start of the month? Really, it’s been bugging me for a while now.
What’s been bugging you lately?
Linking up with Jess for IBOT.