The lovely Kirsty is having a bit of a holiday this week (lucky devil!) and so I must confess is being hosted by Rhianna from A Parenting Life. Rhianna has chosen the Theme of favourite blogs. This was actually quite hard…I didn’t want to leave anyone out but I also wanted to share some blogger love. Rock. Hard Place. Stuck. So I am going to limit myself to 10 blogs and then I want you to tell me some of your blogger loves!
- Oculus Mundi She is a bat shit crazy Scot who can make you laugh until a bit of wee comes out about absolutely anything. Don’t believe me? Go check her out. Be warned..she is not for the faint of heart.
- The Very Inappropriate Blog She is a fellow lounger and listens to me bitch and moan on Facebook. Rachel is a bit of gem really. Also a bit mental. Lizard of The Lounge variety.
- Slapdash Mama Even though Sarah is an advocate of jegging wearing I like her a little bit (ok a lot). She is also a fellow lounger who likes fart jokes.
- Falling Face First Kim is a complete ditz and that’s what makes her awesome. She is also a lounge lizard that likes telling inappropriate jokes.
- Robomum Blog No one really knows the true identity of the ever elusive Robo Mum, ok those who went to the Digital Parents conference do but I don’t and that’s what’s important here 😉
- Ness of Boganville Ness is a truely beautiful woman. She makes me giggle inappropriately.
- Babbling Bandit Vanessa is raw and real. There is no mincing of the pain she has been through. She is doing awesome things for the stigma of Mental Health.
- Silver Sparrow Social Media Katrina has awesome tips for helping to grow your business and social media profile. That might sound like a bit of wankery but seriously since joining her group my knowledge has gone through the roof.
- Ms Mystery Case For all things beautiful.
- Five Frogs on a Blog For giggles of amazeovaries proportions.
Who are your favourite bloggers?