It’s Monday again and you know what that means!? It’s confession time over at My Home Truths. This week is about bad habits..but you can confess to absolutely anything that tickles your fancy.
I know I am totally busting a bubble here by admitting that I am not the picture of perfection that you all thought I was. Ok you can stop laughing now. Seriously stop.
- Putting my plates away. Seriously. Right now I have a pile of plates and cups next to me on my little ‘beside the couch’ table. I then have to do a run around of the house to make sure I get them all before I wash up.
- Once a packet of chips is open then it must be eaten in one sitting. It’s just the rules.
- Forgetting to brush my hair, then complaining because it is ridiculously knotty and messy.
- Forgetting that it is in fact bin night. At least not until I am about to go to bed..usually around midnight.
- Leaving said wheelie bin at the gutter until I need to use it…or just leaving the bad next to the door because I’m too lazy to go out and get it.
- Remembering I have washing on the line..just as I am going to bed. This isn’t a drama in Summer but in Winter it poses a bit of a problem.
- Pimple picking. I know I shouldn’t do it but I just can’t stand them.
- Short temper fuse. It’s something I am working on in therapy so it is slowly getting better.
- Leaving posts for link ups until the last minute. I try to be super organised all of the time but it just doesn’t happen.
- Keeping up with other people blogs. I just don’t have the attention span for it.
It was harder to thinking of blogging bad habits because while I don’t think they are bad or annoying habits, I am sure there are people who do.
So share with me, what is one thing that bloggers do that annoys you?