Cheese Spread. (Yes I’m serious, trust me on this)
Mustard (I used Honey Multigrain)
Chicken Thighs. ( I used two but if you are feeding more than 1 adult and a fussy toddler I would suggest more)
Onion (I used brown onion but it would be nice with spring onions or red onion)
Ham (or bacon)
Splash of milk
Veggies (I say veggies but all I added was corn)
Pasta (Because I am mum to a toddler all we had was simpsons pasta, it would taste nice with macaroni though)
Shredded Tasty Cheese.
1. Dice the chicken and place in a frypan. Cook until heated through. Put the pasta on at the same time. Or if you are lazy like me just chuck them in the microwave.
2. Add diced onion. Cook until onion is soft.
3. Add Veggies.
4. Add the Ham. If you chose to use bacon then it would probably be a good idea to add it earlier but ham is so much easier to use.
5. Add a splash of milk, 3 massive tablespoons of cheese spread and mustard to the frypan.
6. Mix well, until everything is coated nicely with the cheese spread mixture.
7. Add a hanful of shredded cheese and mix well. You will have a nice cheesy mixture.
8. Combine the pasta and cheesy chicken.
9. Take your pants off before consuming.
This whole meal took me 20 minutes to make. If you wanted to cut a few corners you could use a cooked chicken.