I’m not big on posting recipes here because well, I’m not a big fan of cooking and I kinda, really suck at it. I burnt a microwave dinner the other night, I wish I was kidding. Sometimes though a recipe just works and it’s easy. It’s always a plus when it’s yummy too.
Clearly I am not a foody photographer. But the cheesyness (is so a word) is sooooo good.
- Wraps. I used Herb and Garlic flavoured ones to give it a bit more flavour. In my recipe I used 4 but you may need more if you are feeding more than 2.5 people.
- 500g chicken thighs, diced and cooked.
- 125g Cream cheese. Philly is always yum!
- 200g Sour Cream. This is kind of a guess. I have no idea how much I actually used.
- Can of corn, drained. I used a small one as that is what I already had in the cupboard but you can use a larger one.
- Cajun seasoning.
- Taco Sauce. It might be a good idea to get two jars if you are cooking a few as the sauce doesn’t go far. It would be nice with chunky salsa too.
- Grated cheese. I just kind of guestimated this amount too. I used both tasty and Parmesan but you could also use mozzarella.
- Preheat oven to 200C and grease your dish. A reasonably deep tray is really vital for this recipe.
- In a bowl mix together the cream cheese, sour cream and half of the taco sauce. I also put in a handful of each cheese but Devil Papa thinks that it could do without. It really depends on your love of cheese. I thought it was perfect.
- Add chicken, cajun seasoning and corn. Mix it well. Make sure you have a decent sized bowl or don’t get too vigorous with the mixing or, like me, you will end up wearing some of it.
- Spread some of the taco sauce across the bottom of your tray. I didn’t use a great deal, just a thin layer will do.
- Spoon mixture onto the wraps. I used a decent amount per wrap. Don’t worry if it looks like it’s going to spill out the sides, it all adds to the cheesy goodness.
- Place wraps into your tray, pushing them as close together as possible.
- Spread taco sauce over the top of the wraps and sprinkle more cheese across the top.
- Put your tray in the oven for 30 minutes or until the top has started to brown.
- Undo the top of your pants or eat sans pants, this stuff is THAT good.
Yum I love the sound of these!!
Just all that cheese is making me want to dig in! I love enchiladas but haven’t had one in forever – must fix that!
Thanks for linking up with #TUST
Annaleis – Blogs and PR Team Member
Get. In. Mah. Belly.
I’d share but…you know I don’t want to 😛
This looks so cheesy and delicious! I found your blog through Talk To Us Thursday 🙂