The lovely blogger that is Robomum has tagged me for a Sunshine Award. I’m so thankful to her 🙂
“The Sunshine Award is an award given by bloggers to other bloggers. The recipients of the Sunshine Award are: “Bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogsphere”. The way the award works is this: Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them. Answer questions about yourself. Select 10 of your favourite bloggers, link their blogs to your post and let them know they have been awarded the Sunshine Award!”
Now for the fun part, the questions!
1. Favourite Time of the Year? Summer is easily my favourite time of the year. I hate being cold and love being able to go swimming. I also love being able to go out for dinner and not have to wear 10 layers because I feel the cold really easily.
2. Favourite Festive movie? Polar Express I think would have to be my favourite festive movie. It’s beautiful and simple.
3. What is your Passion? Educating people about Mental Illness. Providing my own little slice of the internet that hopefully leads to someone understanding that little bit more about what a friend or family member is feeling when they experience the stigma of Mental Illness. I hope that little by little, my contribution to information about struggling with a Mental Illness will lead to a little less stigma in the world.
4. Favourite Colour? Pink or Purple, or both together.
5. Favourite time of the Day? Night time when Devil Spawn has finally fallen asleep and I am watching trashy tv, enjoying the alone time.
6. Favourite Flower? I love frangipanis.
7. Favourite Non-Alcoholic Beverage? You mean these things exist? What is this sorcery you speak of!? Haha seriously though, I would have to say that Coke is my favourite drink. As bad as it is for me, I just love the taste.
8. Favourite Physical Activity? I love going for a walk by myself with my music blaring in my ears. It’s calming and helps me to escape.
9. Favourite Vacation? Devil Spawn, Papa Devil and myself haven’t been on a holiday where it is just us, doing what we want, in our time so this is more of a wish vacation.
Now for the tagging fun!