1. Dice the chicken and place in a frypan. Cook until heated through. Put the pasta on at the same time. Or if you are lazy like me just chuck them in the microwave.
2. Add diced onion. Cook until onion is soft.
3. Add Veggies.
4. Add the Ham. If you chose to use bacon then it would probably be a good idea to add it earlier but ham is so much easier to use.
5. Add a splash of milk, 3 massive tablespoons of cheese spread and mustard to the frypan.
6. Mix well, until everything is coated nicely with the cheese spread mixture.
7. Add a hanful of shredded cheese and mix well. You will have a nice cheesy mixture.
8. Combine the pasta and cheesy chicken.
9. Take your pants off before consuming.
Creamy Cheese Chicken Pasta