Today Mr 6 becomes Mr 7! I realised last week that I didn’t actually do an interview with him last year to see how his answers had changed. It’s been great to see how his interests change and that he still has similar best friends.
- Who is your best friend? Terrence and Taormina, and Max
- What do you like doing with your best friend? Playing games that we think of.
- What is your favourite thing to eat? Cheese sticks, meat pizza and salami.
- What is your favourite toy to play with? Jack (stuffed Koala), my airplane and lego.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? A game creator (no surprise for me there!)
- What is your favourite thing to do? Watch videos and play Minecraft on the Ipad. Watching the space warrior show and playing the Wii
- What is your favourite tv show? Scooby Doo.
- What is your favourite book? The Treehouse Stories.
- What is your favourite movie? Kung Fu Panda 3 and Pixels.
This year the answers were a little easier to get out Mr 7 (I still have to pinch myself that I have a 7 year old!) as he didn’t seem to need to be as particular as previous years. I love that I have these little recordings of where he is at each year!