Welcome to The Lounge! Grab a drink and make yourself comfortable. This week is all about world domination. That’s right, I want to know the rules you’d make if you ruled the world. Oh the possibilities are endless, but I managed to cut mine down to a top 10.
- Calories at a celebration wouldn’t count. So whether it’s your birthday, your best mates birthday or Jesus’s birthday…those calories don’t count, ever.
- Clothes and dishes would self wash. Clothes washing and washing the dishes are easily my least favourite housework items. I would happily outsource those jobs for the rest of my life.
- Periods would be non existent. Seriously, they are the shittiest, shit thing of all of the shitty things. How about a text message, carrier pigeon or smoke signal to let you know you aren’t up the duff and be done with it.
- Recorders would be banned. Forever. Mr 5 has started school this year and had his first music lesson yesterday. There has been no mention of the dreaded ear bleed inducing instrument but I worry it’s not too far away.
- Lice would not exist either. Seriously what is the point of them? Where do they fit in, in the circle of life?
- Introduce a slap a stupid person day. One slap, below the head, no repercussions. Some days the only thing stopping me from going on a rampage is that I’m not keen on eating cold pasta for dinner every night for the next 20 something years.
- Common sense test before entering a shopping centre. Some days it feels like people decide to just leave their brain at home for the day when they go shopping. Standing and talking at the top of the escalator, blocking entrances to shops and people walking 5 abreast…really slowly are just a few of the things that annoy me when shopping.
- Sand would be nonstick. The beach is so nice, squishing your toes into the sand is so nice. Having sand in all of the places is not nice.
- No leg hair. Surely we are past the stage of needing extra body hair to keep warm.
- Everyone would know what it feels like to be loved. Love makes the world go round. Maybe if everyone knew it, from an early age then there would be less people in emotional pain.
What would you do if you ruled the world?
[inlinkz_linkup id=493246 mode=1]