Welcome to The Lounge. Take a seat, grab a drink and make yourself comfortable. This week we are getting to know people a little better. Earlier in the year I did an interview with Mr 4, so I am doing updated version now that he is Mr 5! Although it was as painful as pulling teeth!
- Who is your best friend? Max, Tarts and Terrence. (I’m not sure if the second one is actually his name, but Mr 5 was adamant about it.
- What do you like doing with your best friend? Lots of different kinds of things.
- What is your favourite thing to eat? Watermelon, biscuits, chippies and nuggets. Lemons used to be his favourite but now it’s not. Also apples.
- What is your favourite toy to play with? Cars and trucks, bikes and scooters. Also racing tracks.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? Policeman. (this answer took forever to get out of him. He was adamant that it had to be exactly the same as he’d told the school, unfortunately he couldn’t remember what it was.)
- What is your favourite thing to do? Playing.
- What is your favourite tv show? Lots. Horrible Histories, Sorry I’ve got no head and my favourite channel is cartoons, lots and lots of cartoons.
- What is your favourite book? (runs into room to have a look) Extreme Monster Trucks Magazine. (it’s the gift that keeps on giving!)
- What is your favourite movie? Lego Batman.
It was interesting to see the difference in his answers, although I bet the answers will be different again next week! It was also a lot easier last time, and his answers didn’t have to be just right. It was quite worrying how anxious he got when he couldn’t remember the answer he had said at school, despite my reassurances that he didn’t have to say the same thing.
Have you ever interviewed your kids?
What do you want to be when you grow up?
[inlinkz_linkup id=469876 mode=1]