This week I must confess is about weird and wonderful food that we have tried. I play it pretty safe when it comes to food, if it looks or sounds gross then I don’t eat it. I also tend to like a food prepared one way and one way only. Picky? Who me? Never!
- Last year was the first time that I tried Oysters. I prefer them natural because I am worried about choking on the ‘bits’ when they are served Kilpatrick.
- When I was younger my Mum and I convinced my Dad to eat Ostrich by telling him that it was crumbed steak. He said there wasn’t really much difference.
- I love raw carrot and snow peas…cannot stand them cooked unless they are doused in so much sauce that their true flavour is disguised.
- I think that the burgers are better at Hungry Jack’s but McDonalds does better fries.
- I couldn’t touch a wrap of any description for nearly 3 years after getting out of prison. That’s what we had every single day for lunch…with a ‘special’ egg and lettuce on Friday.
- I don’t like tomato sauce and it kind of grosses me out.
- Dried fruit should not be in chocolate…ever.
- My favourite ice cream flavour is Sara Lee’s Butterscotch and Honeycomb. It should only be eaten out of the tub, it just tastes better that way.
- I always order the same thing when I go out to a restaurant because I am worried that if I get something different that it will be horrid and I will have wasted a meal out. It’s also why I take so long to choose a meal at a new restaurant.
- I don’t see the big fascination with bacon. I’m not a huge fan of it, especially if it’s fried.
Do you have any food confessions?