Welcome to another meeting of the minds that is The Lounge! This week we are talking about Guilty Pleasures..so fess up what makes you feel so good it’s bad!?
Guilty pleasures..I’ve got a few. In the name of full disclosure I’m going to give you my top 10 guilty pleasures. Things that make me feel giddy with excitement but oh so naughty and sometimes a little stupid!
- I actually kind of like reading Cosmo. I don’t read it as much anymore because I can’t justify dropping so much dosh on a magazine but I did have a subscription to it at one stage when it was half price.
- I watch the cartoon channels even when Mr 4 isn’t here and I may even tell him to shush when I get particularly involved in an episode of Dance Academy.
- I love laying in bed on a weekend morning and just listening to Paul and Mr 4 play. It makes me feel bad for being awake and not getting up but the conversations they have are just too adorable to interrupt sometimes.
- Neighbours is one of my favourite shows and I do get a little (ok a lot) teary when bad things happen.
- I still use baby shampoo on Mr 4’s hair because I love the smell. Seriously, it’s gorgeous.
- I know Coca Cola is bad for me. I have read all of the articles about what it can do to a stomach and it’s alternate uses. However nothing beats that refreshing first sip of bubbly goodness.
- I recently got myself a few pairs of Bridget Jones style undies. Where have these bad boys been all my life? Seriously I did not know that it was possible for undies to be so damn comfortable. Sure they look hideous, and it kind of feels like my undies are under my armpits but the comfort factor outweighs with these bad boys.
- When I was in highschool I used to devour books easily. Until recently, I had lost that motivation. A few weeks ago I laid in bed most of the day wrapped in a blanket reading a book. It was glorious and I wish I had time to do it more often.
- Paul and I are one of those gross couples who order food that each of us wants to try so we can share. I love it.
- Paul has a cable knit jumper, I call it his Poppy jumper because of the cable knit. I have kind of stolen it because it’s the comfiest jumper. It even has thumb holes in so I can put the sleeves over my hands. Now if only we could have a decent winter this year so I can enjoy it!
What are your guilty pleasures?
[inlinkz_linkup id=379999 mode=1]