Welcome to the meeting of the minds that is The Lounge! Grab a drink, settle in and share a tale. This week I want to know 10 things. 10 things about you, about your blog or maybe your about your addiction to pink fluffy things 😉
Once you have a child, you really change and it is such a great experience of learning and growing. It’s amazing that this little person can teach me so much about myself!
1. That Lioness thing people ‘in the know’ talk about? Yeh it’s so a thing. Hell really hath no fury like a mama (or papa) whose baby has been hurt.
2. What your body looks like really doesn’t matter. Unless you don’t have a willy because that is hilarious!
3. It it possible to function on only a few hours sleep after a big night on the town. You may not like it, but it’s possible.
4. Silence is golden..unless it’s the middle of the day and the last time you saw your child was when they said they needed to do a poo.
5. Your child doesn’t have a manual. They think it’s awesome that you are having chicken nuggets for dinner, in fact if you’d stop trying to replace it with the green stuff that would be awesome in their eyes.
6. You cannot watch Despicable Me 2 enough times. Ever.
7. Always empty the lunchbox as soon as you get home. Sandwiches after 3 days are not pretty *shudders*.
8. It is totally possible to get a full nights sleep with 2 adults, a 4 year old and a dog in a queen size bed. As long as you sleep on your side, as close to the edge as possible because the dog and the child will need 2/3 of the bed. You will also wake up with the child wrapped around your leg, a dog on your head and shrug your shoulders before going back to sleep.
9. Everything that comes in a can is called a beer. He will ask for said beer while out, making you sound like the world’s worst mother when you say yes.
10. There is no love like the love you feel for your child. It’s amazing that this tiny human can infuriate you in one breath and make you feel filled to the brim with pride in another.
[inlinkz_linkup id=374422 mode=1]