The lovely Kirsty is having a bit of a holiday this week (lucky devil!) and so I must confess is being hosted by Rhianna from A Parenting Life. Rhianna has chosen the Theme of favourite blogs. This was actually quite hard…I didn’t want to leave anyone out but I also wanted to share some blogger love. Rock. Hard Place. Stuck. So I am going to limit myself to 10 blogs and then I want you to tell me some of your blogger loves!
- Oculus Mundi She is a bat shit crazy Scot who can make you laugh until a bit of wee comes out about absolutely anything. Don’t believe me? Go check her out. Be warned..she is not for the faint of heart.
- The Very Inappropriate Blog She is a fellow lounger and listens to me bitch and moan on Facebook. Rachel is a bit of gem really. Also a bit mental. Lizard of The Lounge variety.
- Slapdash Mama Even though Sarah is an advocate of jegging wearing I like her a little bit (ok a lot). She is also a fellow lounger who likes fart jokes.
- Falling Face First Kim is a complete ditz and that’s what makes her awesome. She is also a lounge lizard that likes telling inappropriate jokes.
- Robomum Blog No one really knows the true identity of the ever elusive Robo Mum, ok those who went to the Digital Parents conference do but I don’t and that’s what’s important here 😉
- Ness of Boganville Ness is a truely beautiful woman. She makes me giggle inappropriately.
- Babbling Bandit Vanessa is raw and real. There is no mincing of the pain she has been through. She is doing awesome things for the stigma of Mental Health.
- Silver Sparrow Social Media Katrina has awesome tips for helping to grow your business and social media profile. That might sound like a bit of wankery but seriously since joining her group my knowledge has gone through the roof.
- Ms Mystery Case For all things beautiful.
- Five Frogs on a Blog For giggles of amazeovaries proportions.
Who are your favourite bloggers?
Thanks for these – I haven’t heard of many of them – will be checking them out when I get a chance !
Have the best day !
Happy to give you some new reading material. If you are up for it too we host ‘The Lounge’ each Thursday with a different topic. This week I am hosting it with the theme of favourite photos.
Ohh, I love getting new recommendations – will definitely be checking these out. Thank you!
Great idea with a top ten list Tegan! Thanks for joining in and have a great week
Thanks for hosting!
Ooh love some more recommendations! thanks Tegan, Know of a few of these (of course 😉 but there’s always more to discover. I can’t go past Deb at http://www.homelifesimplified.com.au/ and Kathy from http://yinyangmother.com/ and this one always makes me laugh and learn 🙂 http://www.sharpestpencil.com.au/
I have recently discovered Lana and am loving her blog too!
Who can resist that mug? (Ryan Gosling, that is). Sigh!
Oh yes he is a bit yum! I love the Hey Girl memes too.
Cool, I will check these out. I hadn’t heard of any except number 10. Though I must confess it’s hard to fit in any more blogs to read!
That’s why I ended up ditching my reader and just following bloggers on social media. I find I have a lot more time to interact as well as read that way.
Well l am new to the blog world, stumbled across one a few days ago and immediately realised what l have been missing out on. So the last few days l have been checking out so many blogs and bookmarking my favourites. My list is well over 30 x blogs now…….. and here l am checking out “musings of the miss guided” for the very first time and l “LOVE IT”…… and to add to my bucket list for the week l now have another 10 x sites to go and check out…. l bet in amongst those ten l will be informed of other wonderful blogs.
Where will it end ?
I simply can not believe l have been missing out for so long, well now l have lots of catching up to do !!
The blogging world is certainly a huge place!
FINALLY somebody has noticed my striking resemblance to Nicole Kidman!!!
And I love all of those blogs, too. And yours.
Thanks, lovely!! Hugs and cakie things xoxoxo
I KNEW I had seen you somewhere before 😀
Thanks Tegan! You’ve made my day. I love talking and helping people so putting it all down on a blog is the most obvious thing! If I had time to get everything out of my head and onto the blog…. Said every blogger ever.
Oh and LOVE that picture… Mmmmm
If someone comes up with an idea that lets us just transfer thought to computer and then edit without the typing they would be a millionaire. It was one of the things I used to wish for all through highschool when doing assignments!
Fantastic list Tegan! So hard to choose isn’t it!! I’m excited to see a couple here I haven’t read yet – will be checking them out very soon! Thanks for sharing! 🙂
This is really a great theme to find some new blogs!
SO glad to make this spectacular list!
You rock. Hard.
There are two blogs I never miss: Mumabulous – for the crumpet and Have a Laugh on Me – luff her.
Thanks for making my day! X
Thanks! I love those two girls too!
I love finding new blogs thanks!
Happy to help 🙂
Brilliant, best reference I am ever likely to get 🙂 I very much agree with most of the list, haven’t read much of Silver Sparrow’s or Babbling Bandit’s blog yet, and have not yet touched upon Miss Mystery Case but will deffo have to check her out now. Very good company to be in. And you know I am a bit fan of your blog. Thank you!
Happy to oblige with the description haha. Babbling Bandit is great for MH as well. I recommend her Ned’s Dad series of posts.
Oh you kind girl! Thank you v much. Mwah mwah mwahhh!
I’m wearing jeggings right now you know!
You know I think I actually bought myself a pair without even realising :O
I love lots of blogs. Love some of the ones you mention, some I don’t know and I’ll be heading for a giggle!
Only very new to the blogosphere and finding so many new ones all the time, I have to allocate time to reading some otherwise I will be here all day hahaha
Thanks fo the recommendations, I will check them all out!