The Blogosphere has been all a twitter lately with a giant game of Tag your it of Christmas Wish Lists. The fun started with Essentially Jess
Today I got tagged by Ann from Help!! I’m Stuck!!
So I am sharing my 5 Christmas wishes and passing on the linky love.
- I still want one of those damn Kmart Slushie Machines. Papa Devil thinks it’s a stupid present but it’s what I want dammit! Yes I did just stomp my foot like a pouting toddler.
- A maid and a chef. I hate cooking and cleaning equally…that is with a passion. It’s also less self esteem crushing when Devil Spawn calls someone elses food ‘begusting’.
- A bigger house would be awesome to go with with the maid and chef..you know cos I don’t have to clean it. I’m not greedy, I don’t want a mansion, Just something with a third bedroom and lots of cupboard space.
- A bottomless vodka would be nice. Of course with an endless bottle of lemonade to go with it. Maybe one of those fridges that dispenses ice, but instead of ice it dispenses vodka.
- Family holiday without and shit happening would also be nice. Time to just relax and be us. You know…not having to meet anyone elses demands. That would be bliss.
Now for the fun part! Tagging some awesome Bloggers for their Christmas Wishlist.
What’s on your ‘money is no object’ Christmas Wishlist?